I am interested in Theoretical Computer Science in general and Graph Algorithms in particular. I am associated with Umass Theory Group. Before coming to Umass, I was a PIMS postdoc at the Compter Science Department, University of Victoria, hosted by Valerie King. I received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Oregon State University. I am fortunate enough to have Cora Borradaile as my advisor. Long time ago, I got a B.S. degree in Computer Science (honors program) from Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
If you are a student interested in working with me, check out here.
- [August 2020] New preprint “A Unified and Fine-Grained Approach for Light Spanners” is uploaded to Arxiv.
- [July 2020] Our paper “On Light Spanners, Low-treewidth Embeddings and Efficient Traversing in Minor-free Graphs” accepted to FOCS 2020.
- [June 2020] Our paper “Light Euclidean Spanners with Steiner Points” accepted to ESA 2020.
- [April 2020] I will join the College of Information and Computer Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Amherst as an Assistant Professor in September 2020.
- [Mar 2020] I will be a PC co-chair of SIAM Symposium on Simplicity in Algorithms (SOSA21).